MMax warrants products are free against defects in material and workmanship.
Duration of Warranty:
Duration of Warranty:
* For any manufacturer who offers a warranty on Products exceeding one (1) year limited , it is the Buyer’s responsibility to deal directly with the manufacturer *
- Boxed - One(1) year limited warranty
- OEM - 30 days limited warranty
- LCD monitors:
- Please check the minimum dead pixels guidelines for RMA services.
- Memory modules:
- One(1) year limited warranty
- Other components:
- One(1) year limited warranty against manufacturer's warranty (products' accessory excluded), whichever expires first.
Warranty will be voided if products are found to have:
- Physical Damage
- Any damage to products that results from accident, abuse, misuse, natural or personal disaster, or any unauthorized disassembly, repair, or alteration
- i.e. CPU: obviously broken; burned or cracked die; chipped corner(s); bent or damaged pin(s).
- i.e. Memory modules: broken chip(s); burned marks on chip(s) or PCB, apparently or later found damaged by manufacturers. MMax reserves the right to claim the cost of replacement/repair from customers.
- Lacking proof of purchases or the serial/lot numbers; date code unmatched against the original invoice(s), products will be returned to customers without RMA services and notifications. Service charges might apply.
- MMax or original manufacturer's label is removed; damaged; torn or swapped.
- Authorization must be obtained from our sales representative before a product can be returned for credit.
- Products must be received by MMax within one week from the invoice date.
- Products must be returned with an original full packaging and unopened. 20% restocking charges will apply.
- Special order item(s), i.e. item(s) not generally carried by MMax; can be returned for repair or replacement only.
- Shipping and handling expenses are not refundable.
To obtain warranty service, please apply the Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number through:
- Ship defective product(s) to MMax with freight-prepaid and insured (we would recommend that customers use "Traceable carrier" who provides you with a proof of delivery).
- Return product(s) must be accompanied with invoice copies.
- RMA number must be marked clearly on the shipping label or the package.
- The package has to be properly packed to protect against damage in transit.
- All customer's markings or labels must be removed from merchandise.